CUSTOM FABRICATION SERVICES
Custom Steel Fabrication and Industrial Welding Services
Custom fabrication is our number one service – from structural steel fabrication projects to steel plate rolling and complex weldments. Alloy operates a 14,000 square-foot industrial fabrication shop that is equipped to efficiently tackle both low-volume and high-volume projects, from prototype to production runs.
Through quality-focused lean American manufacturing solutions combined with state-of-the-art metalworking technology, our company is able to provide your project with the superior efficiency, flexibility, and precision that your custom steel fabrications deserve.
Alloy’s 14,000 Square-Foot Industrial Fabrication Facility
Strategically located in Reading, Pennsylvania, Alloy’s industrial fabrication shop is outfitted with some of the industry’s most advanced manufacturing tools and technology. Our facility integrates a full-service AWS certified and ASME compliant welding department capable of delivering full-scale industrial welding services and complex weldments.
At Alloy, we utilize the latest CNC fabrication tools powered by AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS to ensure the utmost in design flexibility, accuracy, and precision. Additionally, our facility utilizes an overhead crane system with a 10-ton capacity to streamline the production and assembly of even the largest custom industrial fabrications. Finally, we offer in-house engineering services as well as drawing-based fabrication services to accommodate your the manufacturing of your products from start to finish.
Fabrication Shop and Equipment Highlights
- 14,000 square-foot production shop area with overhead cranes and hoist – up to 10-ton capacity
- ASME Section IX welding services and AWS D1.1 for carbon steel, 300 series stainless, and duplex stainless steel
- AutoCad Mechanical 2011 Drafting and SOLIDWORKS reader
- State-of-the-art 3D plasma cutting machine – up to 400-lb payload capacity
- Ironworker, Geka 55AD Ironworker with 20″ deep throat for punching
- Ferracute press brake: 150 ton x 8 ft
- Niagara shear: 10 foot x 3/16”
- Sheet roll: 3 ft x 1/8″
- Apron brake: 8 ft x 12 gauge
- Tig welding stations – (3)
- Mig welding stations – (6) including (3) Miller 350P pulse welders
- AC/DC arc welders
- Surface conditioning equipment
- Wells horizontal band saw: 16″ x 14″ opening
- Vertical band saw
- Plate roll: 6 ft x 5/16″
Flexible Material Solutions to Accommodate Your Custom Fabrication Project
Alloy Fabrication offers extensive industrial fabrication expertise in working with a diverse range of metals as well as various non-metal materials. Our common manufacturing materials include but are not limited to:
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel
Precision Fabrication and Welding Services in Reading, PA
Based out of Reading, Pennsylvania since 1987, Alloy has evolved into one of the greater Mid-Atlantic region’s premier industrial fabrication shops. We offer a range of CNC machining services, welding capabilities, and complete commercial metalworking solutions which enable us to streamline your project from start to finish, ensuring both quality and on-time delivery.