3-D PLASMA CUTTING SERVICES
Precision 3D Plasma Cutting for Complex Components
Alloy Fabrication offers custom 3D plasma cutting services in addition to our complete range of precision metal cutting solutions. Powered by advanced CNC programming, our 3D plasma cutter is capable of accommodating even the most complex, close-tolerance product designs with accuracy and repeatability down to 0.01”.
At Alloy, we strive to offer total design flexibility for your commercial and industrial fabrications. Our 3D plasma cutter system processes a wide range of part diameters and widths, from a minimum of 1” to a maximum of 4” in size.
The Advantages of 3D Plasma Cutting:
- Increased manufacturing accuracy, repeatability, and precision.
- A highly efficient metal cutting process makes for more sustainable industrial fabrication services.
- Less or no secondary machining operations required for complex components and assemblies.
- Highly flexible CNC based automation for virtually any CAD or CAM design.
INCREASED PRODUCTION SPEED, EFFICIENCY AND ACCURACY
The CNC automation of tube processing drastically cuts down the time required for production. The 3D plasma cutter makes accurate parts virtually every time while accommodating close tolerances and complex geometries. The parts produced by our 3D plasma cutter fit up as intended without any post-processing work.
PASSING THE PRODUCTION COST SAVINGS ALONG TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Production time is up to five times faster using our 3D plasma cutter. Errors in production are minimalized with CNC automation. For tube and pipe fabrication the 3D plasma cutter substantially lowers cost and eliminates waste. We pass along those savings straight on to our customers.
CUSTOM PART MARKING, NUMBERING, AND ENGRAVING
Alloy Fabrication uses its 3D plasma cutter system for precision part marking and engraving. Part numbers and custom engravings are performed with extreme detail and accuracy. The automatic tool changer enables automated marking, engraving, and cutting operations to occur seamlessly. We also commonly perform precise plasma cut holes and end cuts to mark bend locations.
Additional Benefits of Alloy’s 3D Plasma Cutting Services:
- No additional post-processing operations are required for many products.
- Minimized number of manufacturing errors and defect parts.
- Lower production costs – less required labor and less wasted material.
- Automated tool change allows for 24/7 “lights out” production.
More Than 35 Years of Quality American Fabrication Services
At Alloy Fabrication, we strive to give our customers a quality product with every custom design they bring to us. Our advanced 3D plasma cutter system helps expand our services to an even wider range of industrial fabrication projects. From the smallest of pipes to the largest of tanks, we demand excellence and have upheld the high-class standard for which we are renowned since 1987. Call us today to discuss the requirements of your unique metalworking or fabrication project.