ALLOY FABRICATION, INC. HISTORY
Over 35 Years of Quality Steel Fabrication Services
The story of Alloy Fabrication began in 1987 when George Stuck Jr., and two other partners rented a small building in Fleetwood, PA. The three dedicated entrepreneurs worked tirelessly to develop their enterprise into one of the Midwest’s leading steel fabrication shops.
In the beginning, the three owners were the only employees of the company. They performed every one of the fabrication orders and even completed deliveries themselves. Within a year of opening, Alloy Fabrication’s success enabled the company to grow rapidly and move into the heart of Reading, PA. There, the three owners set up shop in a 10,000 square-foot plant offering substantially increased production capacity.
The Alloy Fabrication Shop in Reading, Pennsylvania
The Alloy Fabrication facility played an integral part in Reading’s manufacturing history. At one time, it was the plant for the Reading Cycle Manufacturing Company that was organized in 1896 to manufacture bicycles.
The Alloy Fabrication Shop Today
14,000 Square Feet of Streamlined Manufacturing Space
Today, Alloy Fabrication is owned and operated by George Stuck III. George is the 2nd generation President and CEO. Alloy Fabrication has been able to increase operations and expand to a 14,000 square foot facility in Reading, PA.
Alloy Fabrication remains dedicated to fully satisfying every one of our customers through responsive customer service and high-quality custom fabrication services.